Followers - A Big Thank You

Saturday 21 January 2017

Anyone for some DIY

Hi Crafters

How is everyone's January so far,
just seems to be going by so quickly.

Been busy making some cards for commissions,
including my mum asked me to
make one for my Dad from her for his in February birthday.
Took it round this morning and she loved it.

Just love the stamps from Digi Stamp Boutique Online Store,
they have so many brilliant male stamps.
Just suit my Dad and other male cards I make.

Here's is the one called  DIY Alf.

My Card


Materials
8 x 8 gold card
papers from the paper pads from Craftwork cards
sentiments from Craftwork cards collections
promarkers
Tonic die
grey pearls from home bargains


Challenge entry

Digi Stamp Boutique

Digi Choosday Challenge

Thanks for stopping by
See you again on Monday with my
card for challenge two for Christmas with the Cuties.

Cheers
Sue N
xxx




4 comments:

EmmaT said...

Fantastic male card, love the little tools. Emma

cotnob said...

A super masculine make Sue, a fabulous image and lots of great details.
Pauline
x

Pat said...

Great male card Sue, I am sure your Dad will love it, super image and papers. Hope you are having a good weekend.

Pat xx

GalFridayStamping said...

Super cute masculine card Sue! Love your embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. Jane DT xx